Updated Practice Procedures
Our practice is committed to ensuring the safety of our patients, clients and staff. Therefore, in consultation with our medical teams, we have implemented the following procedures for clients wishing to accompany their pet(s) at appointments:
- To manage capacities and maintain social distancing, we can only welcome one client per appointment to enter the practice along with their pet(s). Therefore, when you arrive, please call us at 416-588-9889 before entering the clinic.
- Our rigorous cleaning and masking protocols are ongoing. Masks are not required; however, we will happily provide them if you wish.
- We will continue to offer curbside care and medication/supplies pickup for clients who prefer these services.
- As part of our reopening plan, we ensure that all practice staff are either fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or undergo regular rapid testing.
- As always, we kindly ask anyone with a common cold or flu-like symptoms, such as fever, cough and difficulty breathing, to stay home until those symptoms resolve.
- For clients in special circumstances, such as a euthanasia service, please give us a call so that we may do our best to accommodate your needs in advance of your appointment.
Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding. We look forward to seeing you!
The Village Gate team.